July 11, 2014

Garrison's Creed Review

Garrison’s Creed
(Titan Series Book #2)
By,
Cristin Harber
5-Swoon worthy- Stars!!!!!




 photo GR_zps5fe521f1.jpg




A SPY RUNNING FOR HER LIFE

Nicola is an injured CIA agent on the run from a failed undercover operation. Her escape plan shatters when she slams into the man who buried her a decade ago. Cash Garrison. Her first and only love. Now, sexier than her best memory and cradling a sniper’s rifle, he has questions she can’t answer. Why was she alive? And armed?

AND THE MAN SHE COULD NEVER SEE AGAIN

Cash is an elite member of a black ops organization, The Titan Group. He thought Nicola died his senior year of college and swore off love to focus on a decade of military missions. But when she shows up behind enemy lines, bleeding out and wielding a weapon, his heart and mind are unsure how to proceed.

BATTLE BETRAYAL TO SAVE THEMSELVES

Titan and the CIA join forces to uncover a mole hidden in a network of international terrorists and homegrown mobsters, teaming Cash and Nicola again. They fight old wounds and re-ignite sparks while closing in on a double agent. When disaster strikes, Nicola’s hidden past makes her the hunted target and Cash’s best kill shot may not be enough to save them.


My Thoughts….

This is the second book I have read from Cristin Harber. I actually read Sweet Girl first which is the prequel to this book. I am so glad I read them out of order. I don’t think I would have liked Cash anymore if I didn’t get to see his life before Nicola died and he had to move on without her.

Nicola saw things at her job that the mob did not want her to see. So she had to leave her family and the love of her life behind and start a new life. Only she never forgot the man of her dreams. She changed her last name to Garrison so that Cash would always be with her. I definitely liked Nic in this book more than the first one. She is stronger and surer of herself. She doesn’t let men save her or protect her. She is a CIA agent and can do that for herself now. Nic is a stubborn and arrogant person but with the job she has it makes a whole lot of sense.


Cash. Cash Garrison.

After losing Nicola in college he became the manwhore every thought he was. He wasn’t going to let himself fall in love again. Mostly because he never forgot his first love even after ten years. Cash is also the reason why I was glad I read Sweet Girl first. I got to see how he was before Nicola died and that saved his character for me. He was angry and bitter through the beginning of this story and I wasn’t happy about it. Maybe reading the first one made me expect him to be the same. I don’t know. But I wanted my Swoon worthy Cash back. And eventually we got him back. He is still a master sniper but he got some of his romantic softness back in the end.

Cristin Harber can write a sex scene let me tell you. Those scene were steamy and amazing.



Cristin Harber knows how to write a Romantic suspense. I don’t read many of them because most authors don’t have enough romance and others are not able to write good suspense into their books. Harber was perfect. There was romance and action. There were things you couldn’t guess and things that made you swoon. The steamy scene were done amazingly. It was great! The writing was flawless and keeps you into the story. Harber is also makes you fall in love with the other characters. There are other Titan members and I cannot wait to read their stories.

If you love suspense
Best firends who fall in love...
Second Chance Romances....
Hot guys with guns...

Than this is the book/series for you!



I am definitely going to be picking up all of the books from this author. Definitely in love.

 photo 077b8f97-b6d8-4ea3-995c-e224f76746e8_zpsa41e023d.png

No comments :

Post a Comment